Colors of the Caribbean – Villa for Relaxing Family Vacations – ID:170
Break away from your daily stress and strain and embark on a journey to experience a wonderful relaxing and peaceful getaway that includes your closest companions or your family – from a party of two to your entire crew. This very comfortable and spacious villa is designed for having fun times together for a group of up to 10. It represents a great value at affordable cost!
Modern, spacious family and group vacation home in Nettle Bay –
4 bedroom 4 bath villa with private pool – Sleeps 8
Ideally located on Nettle Bay between the Caribbean Sea and the Simpson Bay Lagoon, this modern 4 bedroom 4 bath laid-back vacation home awaits you along with your family or friends for an unforgettable vacation experience on French St. Martin. Colors of the Caribbean is located in a secure neighborhood of Nettle Bay, in a very quiet street and it is a gated property with private gated parking right in front of the house. Many attractions and conveniences are nearby: Walk to the beach of Nettle Bay, to French bakeries, restaurants, grocery stores, restaurants, water sport activities and more fun things to do in the area.
Get the Caribbean Feel – Capture the Caribbean Colors
This villa captures the relaxed Caribbean feel and lets you experience the Colors of the Caribbean at the property and at the nearby breathtaking white sand beaches, the tropical sun and blue skies, and beautiful Caribbean sunsets. This getaway offers one of the best affordable family vacations in the area, so close to both, the French town of Marigot and the entertainment hub of Maho & Cupecoy on Dutch St. Maarten, each about 2 miles away from the villa.
The fully-air-conditioned modern home with private pool and hot tub offers a lovely open plan living room, a large dining area inside, a complete modern kitchen with a poolside bar and 4 upscale en-suite bedrooms including a Master suite upstairs suite with jacuzzi bath and a terrace with a view of the lagoon and tropical surroundings.
Entertainment Outside on the Expansive Decking with Private Pool & Jacuzzi
An expansive terrace offers plenty of places to unwind and relax. You’ll find a shady, covered terrace with a comfy lounge seating and a large dining area for 10 people. There is also a bar opening on the rear side into the kitchen that serves for breakfast and drinks. At the heart is a private swimming pool, perfect for escaping the heat. A poolside jacuzzi / hot tub is wonderful to enjoy at sunset and during warm Caribbean nights. Be sure to plan al fresco meals out here at the dining area; a BBQ grill keeps things casual during family-style BBQ nights.
Comfort and Style Inside
With 185 sqm or 1,990 square feet of living space, the villa is contemporary and sleek, with colorful accents. The open plan living room boasts air-conditioning and modern amenities from Satellite TV to iPod dock and WiFi. It sits next to a modern, fully equipped kitchen, stocked with appliances that range from a dishwasher to a full size fridge and an espresso machine, completed by a breakfast bar with lots of counter space opening to the pool deck.
Highlighting Villa Amenities
- Contemporary open plan living room – fully refurnished in October 2016 with all new modern furniture
- Air-conditioning in living room and in bedrooms; ceiling fan in the living area
- Satellite TV on a wide screen TV, CD, stereo, iPod dock, and free WiFi Internet
- Dining room inside for 8 (plus dining area outside with seating for 10)
- Fully equipped modern kitchen, opens on two sides to the terrace vith a breakfast bar/poolside bar
- A personal safe
- A washing machine & dryer, iron & ironing board
4 Bedrooms and 4 Bathrooms – Master Suite Upstairs
This villa has four double en-suite bedrooms and can easily
accommodate up to 10 guests, if guests use the extra single beds in
two of the bedrooms. On the ground level you’ll find two bedrooms
with a double bed plus one single bed and one bedroom with
two twin beds, while the 4th bedroom (master suite) offers
ultimate privacy upstairs. All 4 bedrooms boast
air-conditioning, ample closet space,
ensuite bathrooms with shower &
toilets, and either garden or lagoon views.
The Master Suite encompasses the entire 2nd level of the property and enters via a spiral stairway in the living room. It features a King bed, a/c, a large dressing area opening to a large covered terrace with loungers where you can relax in privacy and enjoy the lovely views of the tropical surroundings and Simpson Bay Lagoon beyond the tree line. The en-suite master bath boasts double sinks & vanities, a shower as well as a jacuzzi bath tub, and has the toilet in a separate room adjacent to the bathroom.
More about this Location
Colors of the Caribbean is located in the small village of Nettle Bay / Baie Nettlé on the southwestern French side of St. Martin near the open border to St. Maarten. At Nettle Bay’s strip mall and the surrounding resorts you’ll find grocery stores, bakeries, a beauty salon, souvenir shops, car rentals, restaurants and snack bars. Nettle Bay is just 10 min outside of Marigot for sightseeing, shopping, local street markets, French bakeries and pastries shops, and waterfront dining. Nettle Bay is also very close to attractions of Dutch St. Maarten (Cupecoy and Maho) known as the hub of entertainment on the island. The SXM airport is 8 km or 5 miles away (15 min drive).
- Beach Bars and Restaurants in Nettle Bay: For lunch or dinner several restaurants are within a short walking distance: Ma Ti Beach, The Dreams, Le Sand and Layla’s Beach Bar. The popular Italian restaurant and Pizzeria “Mezza Luna” at the Nettle Bay strip mall is a 5 min walk away
- Activities on Nettle Bay: Swim, snorkel, relax on the beach of Nettle Bay (across the street from the villa). “The Dreams” beach bar on Nettle Bay provides you with beach chairs and umbrellas.
- In the neighborhood is the Flamboyant resort, where you can sign up for a variety of water sports, such as jet ski, water ski, kayaking, wind surfing, kayaking, diving, snorkeling, boat excursions and more.
- For a night out, head into the capital Marigot for a memorable waterfront dinner at the Marina Royale, only 10 minutes away by car.
- A 10 min drive to the opposite direction brings you to the Dutch side (Maho and Cupecoy) with a full range of restaurants from casual to fine dining, duty free shopping, casinos and nightlife, and more fine white sand beaches and attractions of the island.
|Start Date||End Date||Weekly Rate ($)||Minimum Stay|
|09 Jan 2017||10 Jun 2017||2,975||7 nights|
|11 Jun 2017||17 Dec 2017||2,705||7 nights|
Rental & Booking Information
All rates are quoted in US Dollars and are based on 7 nights and 2 persons per bedroom; 4 bedrooms 4 bath for max. 8 people.
Tax & Services
4% tax are added to all rates.
Linens, towels and beach towels are provided.
Welcome basket on arrival with fresh fruits and cool beverages.
Final cleaning on departure day included in weekly rental fee. (Daily) Housekeeping is optional and available on request for a fee.
50% deposit required to make a reservation.
Balance due 10 days prior to arrival, either per PayPal or bank wire.
Refundable security deposit against damage/loss required in cash on your arrival.